- 9H hardness factor, tempered glass, ultra durable Nillkin glass screen protector for Huawei Honor X2
- Anti-shatter protects your Huawei Honor X2 screen against scratches
- Oleophobic nano coating and HD optical transmittance
- Maximum touch responsiveness
- Anti-clip round edges
- Selected and used imported Japan AGC glass material and HARVES nanotechnology with excellent defensive performance
- Owns super high transmittance and high restoring the original color of screen
- Supports anti-glare coating to prevent glare derivative
- Tempered glass with hardness up to 9H
- Scratch-resistant and anti-explosion
- Surface uses Nanometer thin oil coating which is anti-fingerprint, oil rub resistance and effectively preventing and filtering ultraviolet ray
- 2.5D edging craft make the film fit the screen easily, combine the film and phone better. Meanwhile, there is no risk to hurt hands in the process
- Environmental and silicon coating, quicker adsorption and can be reused after cleaning
Difference between Nillkin H/H+, CP+, PE+, H+PRO glass screen protectors
99.9% transparency, 0.3 mm thickness, glass is even harder and stronger than H index glass screen protector
99.9% transparency, 0.3 mm thickness, full surface coverage
99.9% transparency, 0.3 mm thickness, additinal blue light layer
It is shown by scientific research that there is a short-wave blue ray hidden in the visible rays of the mobile phone display screen. With a wave length of 400nm-480nm,this blue ray has relatively strong light which may kill retina cells and cause many health problems such as dry eres,blurred vision and even shortsightedness.
Nillkin PE+ glass screen protector brings into the latest blue light resistant technology and new blue light adsorbed layer which can filter the blue light and protect your eyes.
99.9% transparency, 0.2 mm thickness, better oleophobic coating
Surface hardness 9H
Three times stronger than regular PET film, this screen protector will even protect your devices screen against sharp objects such as knives and keys.
Oleophobic coating defends against fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean. Oleophobic coating film retains maximum touch responsiveness.
This screen protector cracks into small pieces that are held within the film (if broken). They are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.