Difference between H and H+ index glass screen protector
H+ index glass is even harder and stronger than H index glass screen protector.
Surface hardness 9H
Three times stronger than regular PET film, this screen protector will even protect your devices screen against sharp objects such as knives and keys.
Oleophobic coating defends against fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean. Oleophobic coating film retains maximum touch responsiveness.
This screen protector cracks into small pieces that are held within the film (if broken). They are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
- 9H hardness factor, tempered glass, ultra durable
- Anti-shatter protects your screen against scratches
- Oleophobic nano coating and HD optical transmittance
- Maximum touch responsiveness
- Anti-clip round edges
- Selected and used imported Japan AGC glass material and HARVES nanotechnology with excellent defensive performance.
- Owns super high transmittance and high restoring the original color of screen.
- Supports anti-glare coating to prevent glare derivative.
- Tempered glass with hardness up to 9H scratch-resistant and anti-explosion.
- Surface uses Nanometer thin oil coating which is anti-fingerprint, oil rub resistance and effectively preventing and filtering ultraviolet ray.
- Also fused the global advanced screen protector process technology with thickness of only 0.3mm with precise CNC cutting technology.
- 2.5D edging craft make the film fit the screen easily, combine the film and phone better. Meanwhile, there is no risk to hurt hands in the process.
- Creates perfect edges make the film thinner, clearer and safer.
- Environmental and silicon coating quicker adsorption and can be reused after cleaning.